- by Veronicas Food
- Approx 1.5 lbs of golden potatoes
- Handful of fresh chopped dill (about 2 tablespoons)
- About half a cup of sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon of UP EVOO (we used Picual)
- 2 Tablespoons of Wild Fernleaf Dill Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder
- Fresh ground pepper
- Extra fresh chopped dill to garnish
1.) Cut potatoes into large chunks. Boil in water in a medium to large pot until soft enough to pierce with a fork easily. Drain. They should be tender, but relatively firm.
2.) Transfer to a large bowl. Mash with fork or potato masher. Add 1 tbsp. of EVOO and 2 tbsp. of Wild Dill Infused Olive Oil, sour cream, garlic powder, and a handful of fresh chopped Dill (a tablespoon or two). Mix together.
3.) Add sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
4.) Transfer to a plate, garnish the top with fresh chopped dill, a drizzle of EVOO and Wild Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil.
5.) Serve with a side of haricot vert, (or small green beans) as a fun addition drizzled with EVOO and Dill Olive Oil and seasoned with salt and pepper.